New Zealand Coastal Shipping Services
Specialists in Moving Freight by Sea
Freightstar owns its own shipping containers which can be used by clients shipping from New Zealand. We offer a range of container sizes and offer LCL (Less than Container Load) and FCL (Full Container Load) services to best fit your shipping requirements.
Our shipping containers are available in a variety of sizes - our team can advise you on which size is most suitable for your freight:
- 20-Foot Standard Container (33 cubic metres
L: 5.919m x W: 2.341m x H: 2.380m
- 20-Foot High Cube Container (38 cubic metres)
L: 5.919m x W: 2.341m x H: 2.684m
- 20-Foot High Cube Containers (37 cubic metres)
L: 5.898m x W: 2.328m x H: 2.695m
- 40-Foot Standard Container (66 cubic metres)
L: 12.045m x W: 2.309m x H: 2.379
General Cargo / Break Bulk Cargo
Whilst we use container shipping (or sea freight containers) for customers using containerisation, we can also arrange to ship general cargo and break bulk cargo that cannot be loaded into a container and which must be loaded or unloaded individually.
Some destinations are unable to manage and unload containers as they have little port development and minimial facilities. If customers require any advice regarding general cargo issues, please call us on the number below.
Coastal Shipping in New Zealand
- All of the major ports in New Zealand are well-equipped to deal with container shipping and all sizes of freight.
- Other Coastal Shipping Services
- We offer our customers:
- The most efficient shipping and on-time delivery service
- Door to door services
- Loading and unloading
- Customs clearances and quarantine requirements
- Warehousing and distribution (subject to location)
- Effective tracking of shipments
- Full logistical and project management for every shipment.